Culver’s Healthy Options
Culver’s Healthy Options: Here are some healthy things you can order at Culvers so you can eat good food and take care of your body.
This list has Options that are vegan, high in protein, low in calories, And Made with natural Ingredients.
But it Can be hard to find healthy Options at fast food restaurants in general. I’ve put together a list of some of Culver’s healthier or “healthier” options.
Culvers Menu Prices is Also a wonderful option if you are finding food.
This doesn’t Mean that these foods are healthy, but it Does mean that they are Healthier than the other choices.
Culver’s Vegan Options
Below are Culver’s Vegan options.
- Dinner roll
- Salad without cheese and croutons
- Sweet potato fries
- Salad without cheese and croutons
- Soft drinks
- Lemon ice
- Waffle cone
High-Protein Options in Culver’s
Below are Culver’s High-Protein Options.
- Cheese curds (20-40g)
- Chili cheese fries (19g)
- George’s chili supreme (20g)
- Any burger, melt, or sandwich (20-68g)
- 4 piece chicken tenders (36-40g)
- Any seafood or beef dinner/basket except 6-piece shrimp (21-56g)
- Salads with grilled chicken (44-46g)
Lower-Calorie Options in Culver’s
Below are Culver’s Lower-Calorie Options.
- Small fries (240)
- Mashed potatoes (130)
- Coleslaw regular (200)
- Steam broccoli (40)
- Side salad (50)
- Tomato florentine soup (110)
- Stuffed green pepper soup (140)
- Vegetable beef soup (160)
- Single butter burger (390)
- 2 piece chicken tenders (270)
- Grilled chicken sandwich (390)
- 6 piece butterfly shrimp basket (380)
- Beef pot roast sandwich (410)
- Salads (190-450)
- Grilled cheese (360)
- Corn dog (240)
- Diet sodas (0-5)
- Light lemonade (10-15)
- 1 scoop cake cone or dish (280-330)
- Toppings – banana, blackberries, blueberries, mango fruit infusion, maraschino cherry, peach, raspberries, strawberries, whipped cream (10-60)
- Mini concrete mixer (430-620)
- Applesauce (50)
Natural Ingredient Options at Culver’s
The things On this list were Chosen based on How natural their ingredients Were and how many of Them we didn’t know.
When making this list, we didn’t look at ingredients that were listed as less than 2%.
Below are Culver’s Natural ingredient options.
- Chicken cashew salad
- Cranberry bacon bleu salad with grilled chicken
- Garden fresco salad with grilled chicken, without croutons
- Coleslaw: (Shredded Cabbage And Carrots, Soybean Oil, Sugar, Water, Cider Vinegar, Egg Yolks, Distilled Vinegar. Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Celery Seed, Dehydrated Onion, Spice, Xanthan Gum, Dehydrated Garlic, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Paprika)
- All soups
- Fresh brewed tea
- Applesauce (Apples, Water, Ascorbic Acid)
- Toppings – all nuts and fruit
If you want to know what I usually order, it’s a single Culver’s Deluxe with mashed potatoes and a diet Pepsi.
Video Guide – Culver’s Healthy Options
FAQs – Culver’s Healthy Options
Is Culver’s grilled chicken sandwich healthy?
Katey Davidson, MSc, RD, says that this grilled sandwich is a Good alternative To burgers for people Who want To lose weight because it is low in calories and fat and has a lot of protein.
Does Culver’s do lettuce wraps?
This Fast Food place has a large Menu, but there aren’t many Low-carb options. However, there are a Few low-carb Options.
You can get burgers and the grilled chicken sandwich with lettuce or without a bun. The sides are broccoli that has been steamed and a side salad.
Is Culver’s good for you?
Culver’s has tasty meals that are lower in calories, like the ButterBurger. Yes, you can combine more than 15 delicious menu items to make healthier meals with about 500 calories.
What makes Culver’s so fresh and tasty is that they use only the best ingredients and cook your meal just for you.
Does Culver’s use processed meat?
The Culver’s ButterBurger is made with 100% fresh, never-frozen Midwest beef, and each burger is cooked on the grill when it is ordered.
They Admit that this makes it Take a little longer than the fastest fast-food places, But they also think it’s Worth the wait.